Sunday, September 18, 2011

41 weeks and no Baby Yet.

The Baby's room is already all we need now is a Baby
Sil is 41 weeks and doing great.  She gets a little out of breath coming up the stairs and has the sense like she has to pee every 5 seconds.  We have been going to our Acupuncturist to get the ball rolling.  I have been doing the same pressure points every night.  We have been taking long walks, driving over every pot hole in the road and yadda yadda yadda.  We want this to happen naturally, but if nothing happens by Saturday our Midwife is going to have us go to the hospital to get induced.
I'm predicting Wednesday evening and Sil is predicting Tuesday Evening?



5 comments:

MAEH said...

The room looks cute!! Good luck! Hopefully she comes soon!

Kara Hanson said...

Loving the room! Sometimes, it just doesn't happen naturally. Hopefully it will for you! And sometimes your birth plan doesn't go how you want it to. That's ok too....soon you won't care because you will have an amazing baby girl!!! So excited for you!

Kyle said...

Justin/Silvia,

Super excited for you guys! I'll be checking back frequently this week. I'll say Tuesday evening or perhaps you're at the hospital as I type. . .

RC Cola said...

For Silvia's sake I hope she comes SOON! I keep checking your blog hoping to see a little one. Good luck! Hope she slides right out.

RC Cola said...

For Silvia's sake I hope she comes SOON! I keep checking your blog hoping to see a little one. Good luck! Hope she slides right out.