Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

Here we are getting ready to go trick or treating in our friends neighborhood.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Dora the Explorer, we are dressed like that Cartoon.  Isa is Dora,  I'm her cousin Diego, Laila is the Monkey Boots, and Silvia is Swiper the fox.
I haven't blogged in like.....a....forever.   I miss it.  So many awesome things happen everyday and it feels like I don't have time to write it down.  Having two kids only 15 months apart is turning out to be so craaaaaazy!  People told me it going to get real, but I had not idea how real they meant.  I don't know how my parents raised 7 kids. With that said it has been the the funnies times and I wish I could do a better time documenting our experiences.
Dora and Pinkalicious are pumped!  I understand now why parents don't dress up.  Its a lot of work to dress up kids up.  By the time they are ready to go you are beat and are over it.  We forced ourselves.
Swiper is goosing Diego at the church's "Trunk or Treat."  Halloween is the one day I get to have a full head of hair.  For some reason its the one day that you can wear a wig and no one thinks twice about it.  Its kind of weird if you think about it.  Why can't I have a bunch of wigs and wear them everyday.  Why not, wigs are so fun and cool. 

No comments: