Saturday, November 27, 2010

2010 ThanksGiving Santa Cruz

We had Thanks Giving at our house in Santa Cruz this year.
When we planned on having it at our house I was thinking 'this is going to be great. I'll wake up and do a dawn patrol surf, come back and make some mash potatoes and stuffing, stuff my face and then go out for a evening sessionUnfortunately, the waves disappear right before Thanks Giving and won't be back till next week.We substitute the surfing with some mountain biking, a nice walk along the beach, and a movie (We saw "Unstoppable" which was lame. Total surprise ending. Captain Kirk stops the train and gets back with his X. I thought for sure the train was going to crash and everyone was going to die and his X was going to end up with the police officer and huge house from the settlement the railroad company would have paid out).Here we are walking down the 3 mile trail to the beachWe did the black Friday thing at Urban Outfitters. Marina told us everything with going to be 50% off. It turned out only the lame things that were on clearance were an extra 50% off. So I ended up buying a bunch of crap I don't need. I was just following people and when they went to grab something I would act like I was trying to grab it. I just wanted to get in a tuck-o-war over some skinny jeans.
And what would Thanks Giving be with some games (Liars Dice and Bang), and a little football. (Did you see how Boise State Game. That was an incredible game which ended their 24 game winning streak. I feel so bad for that kicker.)

3 comments:

MAEH said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. :)

Mayra Concha Veneroni said...

Amigaaaa, vc esta lindaa!!
Que saudade de vc!!!
bjo Mayra

kim said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! Loved all the cute pics!