Sunday, November 7, 2010

2010 Halloween Encarnacion & NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't like the way those guys just looked at you. HEY! Can't you see this woman is a nun?
Well, my favorite color is light tan. My favorite animal is puppies. I like serving the Lord. Hiking, play volleyball... You gotta be kidding me. Everything you just said, is MY favorite thing to do, every day!
They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do!
My life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5AM, and make some soup! It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! That's fantastic!
On our way to Trunk or Treat!
The Sunday before we got together with friends and Family for a little carving session
Mckay was going for the Down Syndrome look

6 comments:

Kara Hanson said...

I love the costumes! Justin you are the perfect Nacho Libre! Wish we could have joined you pumpkin carving, too bad you live so far away. Hope you are doing good!

Steph said...

It is about darn time this happened. Love you guys. I ate some bugs, I ate some grass. I used my hand to wipe my tears.
Also, why you always judging me because I believe in science?!?!

Christy and Jason said...

You guys fit the bill perfectly! Love the costumes and the quotes:)

Angie said...

Ah hahah, we love the costumes. Silvia, you are too good of a nun and Justin, that mustache needs to be permanent. I don't have to ask if YOU all had fun for Halloween!

McKay's pumpkin is hilarious.

Uzi said...

oh my gosh you guys are HILARIOUS!!! Please wear that when I come into town next weekend! You will make my year, not kidding!
"Get that corn outta my face!"

Aline Carson said...

hahaha that is too funny!