Friday, April 16, 2010

Whack the Cracker is the new Craze

Thanks to everyone who came last weekend to Celebrate our Birthdays. We had so much fun, but the highlight was playing Whack the Cracker. This game involves tying a Saltine Cracker to the back of you pants and running around with a rolled up newspaper or magazine and trying to break the crackers of others. The last one standing wins.

Silvia and I both still have welts from running through the spanking machine. It's pretty funny to watch. You can watch the video down below, but its a little cut off. Click here to watch it on youtube.

6 comments:

MAEH said...

Brings me back to Lydiksen field days! Mom and Melly were hilarious to watch in the game. I'm glad you all had fun. Wish we could have been there.

Christy and Jason said...

That brought a serious smile to my face. So fun! Who knew how tough Hannah Montana could be?

Elizabeth said...

That was awesome, I needed a good laugh today. :)

Melissa said...

nice...i'm officially one of those blog stockers now...well i guess not cause i know you...i can't wait to get more peeps on my reader that i don't really know and become (as lexi and londi would say) a "for real life" blog stocker!

Gladys said...

yes, no more posts on the blogger blog.
all new posts will be on the gladysjemblog.com
including yours :)
which we still need to figure out a date to re-sched.
I have the 23rd, 29th, and 30th of May open.

<3 you guys!

EFN Newsletter said...

1. Thank you for the new activity for the next Quinn Family Game night.

2. Was that Arnesti Mayo I saw? Made my day.