Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pre-Easter Surf Session with the Family

We had Easter in Santa Cruz this Year. The day before we went to Cowells for a little surf session. Melissa had an interesting Skiing style on the Surfboard. Silvia was charging and Mackenzie was just getting warmed up for BYU Hawaii next year. Mike had another great wave at the end, but the batteries ran out. I surfed every day that week so I just took one for the team and filmed.



The right side of the Vid is a little cut off to view on youtube click here
To see more video of ours, type in 123mcleodjustin123 in the you tube search.

2 comments:

MAEH said...

Nice! It looked super fun. Elle was definitely loving the video...or the music.

Melissa said...

Are you proud of me making a comment?! London just kept saying, "where's more of me." I then was showing her your Hawaii one...she saw the icies and has non stop been repeating "I want one right now." :)