Monday, January 11, 2010

Feliz Natal

I was at work one day and left to get some lunch. When I came back I saw a piece of paper inside my laptop that read, "Merry Christmas, Love Lots Justin." I kept reading and realized that it was a ticket to Brazil. Justin surprised me with a ticket to Brazil to see my family over Christmas. Yahooooooo!
I was to arrive on Christmas Eve and wanted it to be a surprise for my Mom, but unfortunately, while my sister was picking me up at the airport a friend had called the house asking my mom if I had arrived yet. Here I am with my family and friends; Jorge, Bete, Mom(Maria), me, Rosa, Ana, Camila, Dani, Rosa, Yasmine ... Christmas dinner.


I went out to lunch with olds friends to catch up with new gossip. Love you girls ... Starting to the left is Aline, me Hannah and Mayra. I had an awesome day with them.


There is nothing liking hanging out with friends that you grew up with. They're like your roots, giving you the foundation to grow and be strong. I love them. Starting from the left me, Pri Bahia, Joyce, Vanessa and Camila. I had such a great day.


I love Brazil, but really its because Brazil has the people I love so much. Hope to see you guys soon. Beijos XOXO

2 comments:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

you should love Justin lots!
I'm so happy for you. I miss our friends. I'm so lucky to have you living near by.

Mayra Concha Veneroni said...

Ai Sil, que saudade de vc!!!
Qndo volta?hehehe
Dei mta risada com vc naquele dia!
Jah aprendeu aquela dancinha??

bjos e se cuide!