Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm in Time out For 31 minutes


The follow is a dialogue between my Nephew, Mckay who is 3 years old and me.

Justin: That movie was so stupid!
McKay: Hey you said stupid! When I say stupid I have to go to time out.
Justin: Well, I was trying to say stupendous.
McKay: But you said stupid.
Justin: You're right. I shouldn't have said that, do I need to go to time out?
McKay: Yes. I have to go to time out for 3 minutes because I'm 3. Ethan has to go to time out for 5 minutes cause he's 5. How old are you?
Justin: 31
Mckay: So you have to go in time out for 31 minutes.

I ended up going to my room for 31 minutes for time out. Thank Goodness for wireless internet.


This is McKay walking his bike back up our single track in our backyard. There is a mountain bike movie we watched where all the pro bikers walked their bikes' back up the jump course.

4 comments:

Christy and Jason said...

Too Cute! What great memories you'll have of your time together!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

kids are the best.

ps you are so nauty.

Kara Hanson said...

Glad you took your time out like a man. That Mckay is so funny!

ice cream barrels said...

dude, in time out you're not allowed on the computer.....i think you need to re-do your timeout, foolio