Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged !!!

I’ve been tagged by Aline

8 things …

8 TV shows I like to watch:
The news
Volleyball games (I hope that counts)
The office
The biggest looser
Heroes
Chuck
Oprah (Sometimes when I am home in the afternoon)
Dr. Phill

8 Restaurant I like to eat:
Asian Rose
Betty’s Burger
Canton cuisine
Upper Crust Pizza
Michocan
Algarve (Mexican)
Round Table Pizza
Charlie Hong Kong

8 Things that happened today:
I carved pumpkin with Justin and his seminary students
I had yummy breakfast with Justin
I watched teen wolf (To have an idea of what to be this Halloween)
I went back to work
I talked to my sister on the msn
I had lunch break
I went to the bank
I went back to work and worked really hard

8 Things I am looking forward to:
Playing beach volleyball more often
Halloween
Being pregnant
Christmas and New years with my family in Brazil
Eating some Brazilian food
Going to Hawaii in a week
Watching the new movie TWILIGHT
For my next volleyball game on Wednesday (It’s going to be a tuff game)

8 Things on my wish list:
Win a CBVA tournament (It’s a beach vb tournament)
Have a nice house
Have a new car
Be taller (impossible I know, but I just wish I could)
Get better at beach volleyball
Our business get better and better
Go to Israel with Justin
Win my indoor volleyball tournament   

8 PEOPLE I TAGG:
Uzeee, Steph, Gladys, Ana Paula, Damaris, Kristy Roustsong, Stu, and Tommy.

No comments: