Saturday, September 13, 2008

TWILIGHT !!!

twilight
This forbidden love story between a young vampire (EDUARD CULLEN) and a beautiful young women (BELLA SWAN) is full of romance and heart stopping adventures. It has become my favorite book, and I can not put it down. I am so excited for the movie that is coming soon !
Twilight is the first book of the series. Following Twilight is New Moon, then Eclipse (Currently reading), and then BREAKING DAWN.

Check out the movie trailer and the soundtrack below !!!











2 comments:

Jeff and Kristy said...

Oh girl, you got it all wrong. Eclipse is the second book! I feel like such a teenager when reading those books but that's the fun of it right? Hope you guys are doing well.

Jeff and Kristy said...

ok my bad! When I looked inside my second book, (New Moon) it actually had the cover of the thrid book on it so it totally confused me. :)