Saturday, September 13, 2008

FUN WEEKEND AGAIN !!!

This weekend Justin's parents came down. It was fun hanging out with them. They were even able to see me play in my first volleyball tournament in Santa Cruz. It was so nice to have family supporting me. My team did very well, making it to the semifinals, but we were so tired from the previews 8 games that we just fell apart.







On Saturday night Justin and I were able to help out at our church's youth conference. Jennifer Jordan Frogley, a Chirstian Pop singer who has written several songs for EFY, came and performed. She was very entertaining and had a positive message to share. Following the concert we dropped it like it was hot on the dance floor. I think the youth were surprised that Justin and I can still break it down.





2 comments:

Glady said...

omg. i love jenny jordan frogley.

did she sing stand in holy places? my all time efy favorite! hahahaha

:)

Erica said...

you probably showed those kids some new moves!