Thursday, October 25, 2012

Isa 13 months old at Wilder Ranch

 I feel so bad. I took Isa to Wilder Ranch to look at the horse and I noticed that she was kind of warm to the touch.  She always is on the warmer side, but this was a little more than normal.
 When we came home I took her temperature and it was 101.8.  Despite running a fever she was so cute and fun at Wilder.
 I love that my work is so flexible and allows me to spend most of my Tuesdays and Thursdays hanging out with Isa.
 She is growing so fast.  She is starting to say "Da Da" now and can do the sign for milk and poo poo.
She is getting better and better at walking to the point where she is almost running. 
 She loves books right now.  Her favorites are Peek-A-Boo Christmas, The Cuddlers, and Pete the cat.  I have to say Pete the Cat books are pretty awesome.
 We are trying to speak Portuguese to Isa as much as we can, but English is all around her so I don't know which language she understands more.
 It will be nice when Silvia's Mom comes and stays with us in January.  That will help Isa's Portuguese


1 comment:

Christy and Jason said...

Such a doll! I'm glad you take advantage of your days off to spend with your menina:)