Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Isa 6 Months old

Well look at me now.  I'm six months old and I can totally sit all by myself.  I am starting to eat solids too.  First, it was rice cereal which was pretty good.  I was pretty stoked about it, and now I'm trying vegetables likes carrots, zuchini, potatoes and sweet potatoes.  I haven't tried any fruits yet, they think I won't like veggies after I get a taste of pure yumminess so they are holding off for a little while.
I'm not the best sleeper and it seems like any loud noise wakes me up now where as I use to sleep through it.  My parents wish I would wake up just once in the night instead of 2x or 3x or 4x and on really bad nights 5x.  I'm a pretty good napper though.  I wake up at 7:00am and take my first nap at 9am for an hour.  Then at noon I take my 2nd nap for another hour, and then at 3pm I go down for my 3rd nap.  Then I'm down for the night at 7pm.
My Daddy works on Mon, Wed, and Fri and doesn't get home until 7:00pm so he likes it when I wake up around 10pm on those days so that we can rock me back to sleep.  I snuggle into his chest and fall fast asleep in a minute or two.  He is silly sometimes because when he puts me down, he drops to the floor so that I can't see him and then I see him crawling out of the room. Like I don't know what you are doing, but I'm just going to let him think that he is a ninja.
I've been sleeping in my own room now.  I miss sleeping in my parents bed.  Sometimes after the 3rd time I wake up my mommy just brings me to her bed because she so tired.  My Daddy likes waking up and seeing me there in the morning.  I wake up so excited for the day.  I just start kicking for joy and grabbing my mommy and daddy's faces and start talking to the ceiling.
Sometimes when I'm moving all crazy like, I suddenly stop and stare at my left hand.  It's like I become hypnotized by my moving fingers and then my right hand comes out of nowhere and grabs it and starts pulling on it.  It's crazy because I can make them move by using my mind. It's freaking AWESOME!
I think I figured out this Peek-a-Boo Game.  It's pretty cool.  Now when I want to play it, I pull my blanket over my face and then bring back down really fast and wait for them to say Peek-a-Boo.  I know that after explaining the game it sounds lame, but... seriously it's pretty fun.
Well, that is the 6 month me in a nutshell.  I'll see you in month or so.  Laaaters!

4 comments:

bex said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!

Christy and Jason said...

cute narrative...what a girl!

Angie Ora said...

I love this. I love that Isa's dad thinks he's a ninja and Isa's mom is so tired at night that Isa winds up back in their bed (oh how I relate). I love how Isa pulls on her hands. She is so so cute, I can't say it enough.

Ajay just said to me, "Isa gets up more than June" -- and I read that sleeping part and I said, "NO, she doesn't. She sounds JUST like June!" He's just sleeping so he doesn't know!

RC Cola said...

What a cutie. Can't wait to meet her sometime.