Monday, March 29, 2010

Beach Day at Cowells

I love this photo of Naomi sporting her new little wetsuit. The flash went off and kind of blew it out and gave it a cool effect. Anyways. . . I guess summer is here so we made Saturday a beach day with 20 or so friends and family who live here in Santa Cruz.
El Nino has brought a lot of westernly swells that pushed in a lot a sand creating an amazing sand bar/beach at Cowells. It use to only break on a low or negative tide, but now it breaks a day long.It is perfect for the kids to start learning how to surf and boogie board. And it great for the adults who can paddle outside to the waves that seem to peels forever.

2 comments:

Christy and Jason said...

Is this what you did for your b-day? I hope it was great! I realized I was a year off on my phone message so +1! Love the pics and wish we were there to enjoy the beauty of the coast!

ice cream barrels said...

more boogie board pics! ha