Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Miracle on 26th St.


It's a Miracle that Sil and I had F.H.E. and it happened at 26th Ave. My brother Jeff and his girlfriend, Ingin (sp? She is from Norway so I don't know how to spell her name.) were down on Monday so after work we charged over to two-six with the Eyres to watch the sunset, the skimboarders and to roast some marshmellows. Some times I fee like I'm on Perma-Vacation. Jeff just got his mission call to the Dominican Republic. Stoked!There is something about bonfires and bring friends and family closer. Don't you think?

2 comments:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

This looks really fun. You're so lucky to have family near by

kim said...

i love bonfires!! how fun to be there w/the fam. i'm so excited for jeffy's mission call!! he is going to be such a great missionary. hey, guess what? i'm coming out there the end of sep. for a singles conf., so i definitely want to stop by and see you guys.