Saturday, January 31, 2009

Someone has a Poopy Hand

One thing I will definitely not miss is going number 2 in Brazil. I didn't realize that after dropping the kids off at the pool you don't throw your toilet paper in the toilet. Instead you throw it in the trash. Even in the malls and movie theaters they have trash cans inside the stalls, and trust me you don't want to look inside. I made that mistake once. I guess they do this because A.) the toilet paper doesn't really fall apart when it hits the water and B.) I guess the plumbing doesn't provide a strong enough force. I learned this lesson the hard way by clogging up the toilet and making it over flow. Its was pretty nasty and embarrassing when your Mother in-law has to mop up the bathroom. For the rest of the trip I was pretty good at remembering to throw it away, but on the 2nd to last day I forgot. As soon as I let go a silent scream of 'NOOOOOOOOOOOO!' echoed in my mind. My options were to A.) Flush the toilet and cross my fingers or B.) Stick my hand in poopy toilet water. I choose option B. Before putting it in the trash I had to squeeze all the water out. I immediately jumped in the shower, got into the fetal position and cried. After the shower I drank a tall glass of bleach.

2 comments:

Angie said...

ah haha... a tall glass of bleach... you're right though, don't look in the trash bins! ajay and i thought this was funny.

justin, I have a question for you: is your brother still at byuh? my brother is going out for spring/summer and wants to get into a house with some decent people. do you know if your brother would have some leads? if so, could i get his address? thanks!

Nead Family said...

you'll do worse and more disgusting things when you become a dad....i've had kids do things at my house you don't even want to know about! i'm glad you survived the experience and you are now cleansed!